PressReader provides online access to more than 7000 newspapers and magazines, from 100 different countries and in more than 60 languages.
Everyone can use PressReader – with or without a library membership. And with its worldwide coverage, PressReader is especially interesting for foreign language readers.
How does it work?
There are two ways you can access PressReader newspapers and magazines.
- On the library computers - in the ‘Witte Dame’ or Waalre Library.
- Download them to the PressReader app on your smartphone or other mobile device and take them with you to read wherever you want.
In PressReader you can search by title, language, country or keyword. You can translate most articles into a different language, or even listen to an audio version of them. And you can print them out.
The PressReader App
Download it for free!
- iTunes App store (Apple)
- Google Play Store (Android)
- Windows App Store (Microsoft)
- Log in to the library’s Wi-Fi network
- Start your browser
- Enter your email address on the acceptance page to connect
- Open the PressReader app
- A pop-up message will appear with the library logo (see photo left)
- Select a newspaper or magazine and download for free